BEST PAPER AWARDS 2013
Best Research Paper
Dr. Pannuru Venkatesu
University of Delhi
Best Student Paper
Ms. Riza Magbitang
University of the Philippines – Diliman
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
The conference aims to foster and conduct collaborative interdisciplinary research in state-of-the-art methodologies and technologies within Chemistry, Chemical Engineering and Chemical Process. The meeting aims to attract participants with different backgrounds, to foster cross-pollination between different research fields, and to expose and discuss innovative theories, frameworks, methodologies, tools, and applications.
|Keynote Address will be delivered by:
||Dr. Spas D. Kolev
Program Chair, CCECP 2014
Professor, School of Chemistry
The University of Melbourne, Australia
• The Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2301-3761, E-periodical: 2301-377X) will be indexed by Ulrichsweb, EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal of Chemical Sciences (JChem) (Print ISSN: 2339-5060, E-periodical: 2339-5079) which is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest and will be submitted to Ulrichsweb and Cabell's Directories where applicable.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• CCECP 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the CCECP 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES